Saturday, December 26, 2009

Change is coming

So, you might have noticed...my nomme de plume. I just started a new blog, which, while I have published several entries over the past week, I have not openly shared with my closest friends. Hell, I haven't even let my husband read it yet. But starting on January 1...there will be an open invitation. Which is why I have changed the name. Now that I will be providing more information and writing on a more consistent basis, I thought it might behoove me to be a bit more anonymous...at least to the rest of the world.

You are welcome to read it and comment...just know that I'd like to keep things on the down-low, if you know what I mean. No need for anyone to know who I am until I'm ready. But feel free to spread the word. The more people I have reading, and commenting, and expecting the next entry, the more likely I am to keep to my daily deadline! Which will benefit everyone, though most-of-all me.

Thanks all...
I'll keep you "posted".

No comments: